Where are we going?!
We’re going on a whisky trip to Scotland! Land of men in checkered skirts, haggis-flavoured crisps and astringent, medicinal drinks with a hint of tar. In a country where the weather has a bad reputation, staying indoor is not a bad option at all as the Scots invented whisky. Discover two whisky regions, National Park Loch Lomond & The Trossachs and Edinburgh on this short whisky tour.
Why would I want to go there?
Rather than flying with a limited baggage allowance, tot hier en verder takes the ferry from IJmuiden and drives to Scotland. Tour leader Bob is your designated driver and stays sober. You will be amazed how many bottles fit into the cargo space of his minibus.
In Scotland we visit Lowland and Highland distilleries, sample whisky straight from the barrel and meet stubborn people who love to tell you stories about what they distill.
|upon request||upon request||5 days||4-8||upon request|
- transport by minibus from the Netherlands
- IJmuiden – Newcastle by ferry
- accommodation on the ferry in 2-bed cabins
- diner and breakfast on the ferry
- two overnight stays in Scotland in double of twin room, breakfast included
- Auchentoshan Ultimate Experience
- Glengoyne Wee Tasting Tour
- Deanston Heritage Tour
- travel insurance
- meals (apart from those mentioned)
- drinks (apart from mentioned tours and excursions)
- personal expenses
Take me further!
Curious about this whisky tour? Complete the contact form below to get more information about Whisky with Bob (in Dutch). If you’d rather chat in English, give us a call at +31 6 81 83 20 58.